Tuesday, May 22, 2012
|NM's Quarterly Newsletter Akhbar El Marousa
Akhbar El Mahrousa
May 2012, Issue No.5
About Nahdet El Mahrousa:
Nahdet el Mahrousa (NM), or "Renaissance of Egypt", seeks to make a positive and lasting impact on Egypt's cultural, economic, and social development by activating and engaging young Egyptians. NM's flagship program, the "Incubator of Innovative Social Enterprises", leverages the ideas of high-potential changemakers and empowers them to act as drivers of social innovation in Egypt. Since its founding in 2003, NM has incubated over 40 social enterprises--in areas such as youth development, education, employment, healthcare, and culture--which currently reach and impact over 10,000 individuals in Egypt. NM is an Egyptian NGO registered with the Ministry of Social Solidarity.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- Meet our Newly Incubated Projects
- Our Social Innovation Starts With YOU! winning incubated Social Enterprises have truly blossomed.
- Want to know how we are changing Egypt? Read about our mature social enterprises
- Salon El Mahrousa in April
- NM Partnerships
- Meet our newly elected NM Board
for the full newsletter
|Post a Comment